KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kanye West: 'I'm Not a Musician. I'm an Inventor'

Share on :
RollingStone.comKanye West: 'I'm Not a Musician. I'm an Inventor'RollingStone.comKanye West has unleashed a series of revealing interviews in the months after unveiling his first Adidas fashion line, and the rapper once again holds nothing back in a new essay he penned for Paper. In the introspective piece, West talks about his ...Kanye West discusses the “American Dream,” hip-hop Illuminati in poignant essayConsequence of SoundKanye West slams idea that musicians control society like IlluminatiDaily MailKanye West Covers Paper, Reveals Even More Than Kim Kardashian in ...E! OnlineHotNewHipHop -Hollywood Reporter -Entertainment Weekly (blog)all 40 news articles »

0 comments on Kanye West: 'I'm Not a Musician. I'm an Inventor' :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search