KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian Calls Twitter User Ignorant for Making Absent Parent Comment

Share on :

Kim Kardashian stands behind a gate while exiting her home to run some errands on Saturday (November 30) in Miami, Fla.


The 33-year-old reality star was joined by her fiance Kanye West, who was seen chatting on the phone.


PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

'We took our baby girl swimming today for the 1st time, she loved it so much! #BestDayEver,' Kim tweeted on the same day.


A Twitter user responded by saying, 'probably cos she actually got to see her parents for a change!'


Kim retaliated by writing, 'u sound so ignorant. Bc I don't tweet or instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not with her 247? We share what we want. Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too.'


Like Just Jared on Facebook


0 comments on Kim Kardashian Calls Twitter User Ignorant for Making Absent Parent Comment :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search