KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kanye West Blames Himself for His Mom's Death

Share on :
Entertainment TonightKanye West Blames Himself for His Mom's DeathEntertainment TonightThe rapper was asked what he had to sacrifice for his success by Q Magazine, and he responded, "my mom." "If I had never moved to L.A. she'd be alive," he said. "I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears." Kanye's mother Donda ...​Kanye West Blames Himself For His Mother's Death -- See What He Said ...PerezHilton.comKanye West on Donda West: “If I Had Never Moved to L.A. She'd Be Alive”The Urban DailyFlashback Friday: Watch As Kanye West Takes A Stand Against Homophobia In ...VH1.com (blog)Huffington Post -The Hollywood Gossip -Wetpaintall 2 news articles »

0 comments on Kanye West Blames Himself for His Mom's Death :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search