KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim and Kanye are allegedly planning to have another baby (WENN)

Share on :

By Becca Longmire On January 7, 2014


Kim Kardashian may have only given birth to baby North in June last year, but according to new reports, her and rapper fiance Kanye West are already planning on having more children.


Sources have said that the new parents can't wait to expand their family and they both definitely feel ready to have a brother or sister for six-month-old Nori.


A source told HollywoodLife: 'Kim finally feels like her life is exactly where she's always wanted it to be. She and Kanye are already talking about having another kid because they want Nori to have lots of brothers and sisters.'


Kim and Kanye are allegedly planning to have another baby (WENN)

Kim recently spoke out about her change in style since becoming a mum, admitting that she now goes for flats instead of heels.


'I'll always love to dress up, but - I never thought I'd ever say this - I now love a good flat. But my view changes because I like to experiment with my style and wear whatever makes me feel confident each day,' the stunning star told Now magazine.


The reality star has managed to shed those pregnancy pounds since she gave birth on June 15, but she didn't do anything too drastic in terms of her weight loss, despite following the Atkins diet.


'As a new mum, you can't think about crash diets and it's hard to find the time to work out every day when your biggest priority is your child,' Kim told the mag.


'So you just have to set realistic goals for yourself, eat right, exercise and don't stress about it. For me, I'm eating low carbs and following the Atkins diet. That's really worked for me,' she continued.


0 comments on Kim and Kanye are allegedly planning to have another baby (WENN) :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search