KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian Twerks In New 'KUWTK' Preview

Share on :


Just one episode after popping out baby North West, Kim is already back to doing what she does best - lookin' fine!

With only one episode left until the Keeping Up With The Kardashians season finale, E! is pulling out the big guns this Sunday. The Nov. 3 episode finds the entire Krew visiting Area 51 - in oddly related news, Kim Kardashian plays an alien on Fox's American Dad this season - and, of course, crying about their very troubled lives. But let's focus on the part we at HollywoodLife.com are most stoked about: all of the twerking!


Kim's sensual dance moves make their appearance at the promo's 0:24 mark, lasting for almost an entire second - and what a second it is! That energy. That form. That orange tracksuit. It's no wonder Kanye West can't help but gush nonsense about his bride-to-be; she's an incredible dancer!


Take Our PollKanye West Discusses His Proposal & Wedding To Kim Kardashian

Speaking of Kanye gushing, the rapper recently gave an interview to radio station Power 105.1, and he said so many ridiculous/hilarious/amazing things that I think I'll just present them to you directly:


On his proposal to Kim: 'I gotta apologize to the race of males for turning up so much.'


On his wedding plans: '[The wedding day] is gonna be next summer. I only got two words in my mind as far as ideas for the wedding, that's: fighter jets.'


On his general purpose in life: 'I ain't Michael Jackson. I'm not just a musician, I'm a Christian, revolutionary, visionary, products person. I ain't here to dance for you. I ain't hear to do a two step. Ten years from now, I just want to create for the church, period. I'll design the new Sistine Chapel.'


Kanye has officially lost his mind. He and Kim are perfect for each other!


More Kardashian Koverage: Kanye West Reveals He Wants To Be North West's Soccer Dad Kanye West: How He Reunited Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Kanye West: Kim Kardashian Should Be On The Cover Of 'Vogue'

0 comments on Kim Kardashian Twerks In New 'KUWTK' Preview :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search