KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Pippa Middleton Weighs in on the Matter of Kim Kardashian's Butt

Share on :
'I must say that mine - though it has enjoyed fleeting fame - is not comparable'

While Kate Middleton toured New York this week, her royal-by-association sister Pippa was blogging about the finer things in life. Namely, truffle hunting and Kim Kardashian's butt.


Middleton compared Kardashian's posterior with her own in a kind of 'who wore it better?' for the Spectator:


No year is complete without a bottom story, and the 'Rear of 2014' award undoubtedly goes to Kim Kardashian, after her posterior exploded all over the internet last month. I must say that mine - though it has enjoyed fleeting fame - is not comparable. But the Kim butt story did make me pause. What is it with this American booty culture? It seems to me to be a form of obsession. Kim's aim, apparently, was to break the internet, but I'm not sure she's going the right way about it.


She also had some harsh words about truffles.


'I didn't think it was possible to get bored of something so expensive, but I must say I'm a bit truffled out, and my flat now smells of truffles,' she wrote. 'That's what people call a first world problem, I know.'


Tune in next week for her take on breastfeeding pictures on Instagram and proper polo etiquette.


[Spectator]


0 comments on Pippa Middleton Weighs in on the Matter of Kim Kardashian's Butt :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search