KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Jeopardy! asked a question involving both Kanye West and Batman

Share on :

I can't just imagine the scene at the West-Kardashian household right now. Kim, no doubt excited by the birth of her sister's child, is eagerly searching for the perfect designer baby outfit. Kanye bursts into the room...


'Kiiiiim! Me and Batman were an answer on Jeopardy! Kiiim! Did you hear me huuuh? Me and motherf*ckin Batman! Yo, remember when I dressed like Batman on Halloween. I wonder if Steve Jobs was ever an answer on Jeopardy!? Cause YEEZUS was. Alex Trebek actually said YEEZUS! How cool is that? I gotta write a song - no, a movie about this.'



The question was 'Pop Culture Relatives' and the answer 'Kanye West and Adam West,' which the military officer completely nailed.


0 comments on Jeopardy! asked a question involving both Kanye West and Batman :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search