KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian: God Made Me 'Huge' While Pregnant for a Reason

Share on :

Kim Kardashian... our new age prophet?


During a recent interview, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star revealed that God had a plan for her when she gained a lot of weight while pregnant.


'I'd think God was doing this for a reason,' she told U.K. 'He was saying: 'Kim, you think you're so hot, but look what I can do to you.''


Hey... people speak to Him in different ways.


She continued, 'My body just went crazy. After five months I swore I'd never get pregnant again. I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.


'It's taken me a long time to be happy with my body and for my confidence to grow to what it is today. I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like Cindy Crawford's. No one looked like me,' she added. 'I'm an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn't just arrive confident - it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now.'



But North West's mom has clearly gotten down to a weight she feels comfortable with as Kim, 34, recently bared it all on the cover of Paper magazine. In case you somehow missed it, a lot of people had opinions about that photo shoot, including Pippa Middleton.


Related: Kim Goes Full Frontal in Racy Pics

Pippa, whose own rear has been in the spotlight before, wrote a column for The Spectator's Christmas Special and touched - figuratively speaking - on Kim's booty.


'No year is complete without a bottom story, and the 'Rear of 2014' award undoubtedly goes to Kim Kardashian, after her posterior exploded all over the Internet last month,' she wrote. 'I must say that mine - though it has enjoyed fleeting fame - is not comparable.'



Kate Middleton's younger sister continued, 'But the Kim butt story did make me pause. What is it with this American booty culture? It seems to me to be a form of obsession. Kim's aim, apparently, was to break the Internet, but I'm not sure she's going the right way about it.'


Perhaps Kim will take Pippa's remarks in good faith, too.


0 comments on Kim Kardashian: God Made Me 'Huge' While Pregnant for a Reason :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search