KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kanye West 'laughed so hard' at James Franco and Seth Rogen's 'Bound 2' parody

Share on :

Kim Kardashian says the rapper was a fan of the shot-for-shot replica of the ostentatious video


Kanye West reportedly 'loved' the parody video of his 'Bound 2' track, made by actors James Franco and Seth Rogen.


West's fiancee Kim Kardashian tweeted her partner's reaction to the shot-for-shot video, writing to Rogen: 'Kanye says what's up! He loves u guys! He laughed so hard at this'. She also wrote to Rogen saying: 'You nailed it!!! Sooo funny!'. Scroll down to watch the video.



Rogen responded: 'that's so awesome!! Ha!! Tell him what's up back. So psyched you guys like it!' The deadpan version of the promo sees Franco playing West and Rogen taking on the role of a topless Kardashian. Like the original, the film features horses, waterfalls and eagles and sees Rogen writhing around naked, kissing Franco on a motorbike that is travelling through Utah's Monument Valley via a green screen effect. The parody, called 'Bound 3,' was shot during downtime on the Freaks and Geeks pair's new movie, The Interview.


Kanye West recently revealed that he is already working on his next solo album and hopes to release it in Summer 2014. The rapper, who released his latest album 'Yeezus' earlier this year, divulged the information during an interview with US radio station Power 99.


Talking to his hosts about the follow-up album to 'Yeezus', West said: 'I haven't named my next album, but I have started on it. I always write down philosophies all the time, so I'll just have some thoughts and every time I think of it I write, and I'm just collecting beats, I'm just constantly working. I'd like to put out more product, I'd like have another album out by next summer.'


0 comments on Kanye West 'laughed so hard' at James Franco and Seth Rogen's 'Bound 2' parody :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search