KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian Is "Extra Thankful" for Daughter North This Thanksgiving

Share on :

North's first Thanksgiving! New mom Kim Kardashian shared what she's thankful for this Thanksgiving in a sweet message on her blog Thursday, Nov. 28.


PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's sweetest moments with Kanye West

In her special holiday post, Kardashian, 33, included photos of siblings , and with their late father, Robert Kardashian. 'Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22,' she wrote of her dad, who died of esophageal cancer in 2003. 'This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive.'


PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's post-baby body

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star also included a special note of thanks to fiance and their 5-month-old daughter North West.


PHOTOS: Why Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are the perfect match

'I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance,' Kardashian continued. 'I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours . . . Don't eat too much.'


0 comments on Kim Kardashian Is "Extra Thankful" for Daughter North This Thanksgiving :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search