KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Is Thankful For!

Share on :


On Thursday morning, Kim Kardashian took to her website to share with fans what she is thankful for.


The reality TV beauty and new mom posted two touching, throwback snap shots of herself skiing with her late father, Robert Kardashian. 'Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22,' the 33-year-old wrote.


'This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive. I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance,' she added.


In one image, the always fashionable Kim sported a bangin' black ski ensemble, while posing with her dad and brother, Robert Kardashian. In another photo, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney strut their stuff in matching ski outfits.



The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star concluded the post by wishing her fans a Happy Thanksgiving. 'Dont eat too much,' she wrote.


0 comments on Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Is Thankful For! :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search