KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kris Jenner Attacks Kanye West On Instagram — Was She Hacked?

Share on :
Whoa, what is happening right now!? Kris Jenner's Instagram account started to look pretty weird on June 10 when three text messages were uploaded taking major shots at Kanye, French Montana, and French's ex Trina.

Did Kris Jenner reveal her true feelings about and French Montana on Instagram? Some seriously hateful words were uploaded to the momager's account on June 10, leading everyone to wonder whether she had been hacked or just gone crazy.


Kris Jenner Disses Kanye West & French Montana - Real Or Hacked?

The first message - all three posts were screenshots of an iPhone notepad - was arguably the craziest, taking on Yeezy, French, and even her daughters:


So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don't like Kanye West! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can't stand Kanye and I hate Karim...that's French Montana. He's not even black. If I liked blacks so much I'd date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL.. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!


A few things about this first post - whoever wrote this really loves non-sequiturs; none of this makes any sense. Also, we at first didn't know why they were referencing Tichina Arnold, who played Pam on the show Martin, but just to clear that diss up - Tichina and French Montana were recently engaged in a minor Instagram feud. So that's what 'Kris' was ranting about.


Take Our Poll


The messages didn't stop there though. A second post was uploaded saying, 'Who wants to battle me I'm the baddest b**ch...shot out to Trina.' Trina of course, is French Montana's ex-girlfriend. And then, as if the person realized that no one believed this was actually Kris Jenner talking, the poster then wrote, 'My PR team will say I'm hacks I'm not let them come with it on radar or daily mail or TMZ I'm not hacked this is me DOLLS!!!'


Clearly, when you've hacked a celebrity's account, grammar and punctuation take a backseat to trying to get up as many offensive posts as possible.


The Instagram posts have since been deleted from Kris' account. HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Kris' rep, and she will likely confirm that Kris has been 'hacks,' and we will likely believe her.


But I guess there's always the chance that Kris went off the deep end briefly showed the world how she really feels? What do you think, HollywoodLifers?


- Andrew Gruttadaro Follow @AndrewGrutt More Kris Jenner News: Kris Jenner Would Be 'Thrilled' To Appear In 'Playboy' Kris Jenner: Stop Flashing Your Body & Copying Your Daughters 'KUWTK': Kris Jenner Flashes Her Nipples In Sexy Pool Photo Shoot

0 comments on Kris Jenner Attacks Kanye West On Instagram — Was She Hacked? :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search