KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kris Jenner: Why I Cried All Night About Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape

Share on :


'I cried myself to sleep,' Kris Jenner said about her reaction to Kim's sex tape in a brand new interview. The momager finally opened up about that fateful day in 2007 in a heart-wrenching one-on-one with Joan Rivers, admitting that she had no idea how to handle the dreadful news.

How can anyone forget the horrific moment when news broke about Kim Kardashian's, 33, sex tape with R&B singer, Ray J, 32? The sex tape leak caused a huge uproar, embarrassment and rift between both families, with Kris Jenner, 58, having more than enough on her plate - as a mother and a manager - during the time!


Kris Jenner on Kim's Sex Tape - She Cried Herself to Sleep

Take Our Poll


Appearing on 'In Bed With Joan,' a web talk show with Joan Rivers, Kris discussed how she handled the awful news of Kim's sex tape leak. 'I cried myself to sleep,' she emotionally revealed. Normally, Kris always seems to have everything under control, but this happened to be one of those instances that came out of left field.


Kris continued to explain how completely blindsided she was by Kim's sex tape:


I'm somewhat of a, you know, religious person, and I keep that to myself. So, I live a certain way and I feel a certain way, and I pray for my kids every day, and I'm so in love with my family life. And that hits me up the side of the head, and I literally fell apart. I had to go in a room and cry for a couple days and say okay, pull yourself to-f**king-gether, because you have to be here for all these kids and your family and you have to show them as an example how to get through this.


There's no doubt that Kris is a great mother and has her children's best interests at heart. And at least now we can look on the bright side! Kim has been able to move on with her life - minus a stray 'I Hit It First' here and there - and with a newborn baby and fiancé, and Kris has a lot to do with those happy circumstances.


Kris Jenner Turns 58

Celebrations commenced for Kris' birthday on Nov. 5, as she celebrated with family and friends at a lavish Beverly Hills birthday lunch, and was surprised with a birthday cake plastered with a stunning photo of her face.


'Kris celebrated her birthday with her family and closest girlfriends at the Polo Lounge inside the Beverly Hills Hotel,' a friend of the Kardashian family tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. How sweet!


And on the big day, the Kardashian clan took to Twitter to share birthday wishes to their momager:


Happy Birthday to my fabulous mom! You are my best friend, the strongest person I know, you love so... http://t.co/SGuKSBxvbf


- Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) November 5, 2013


Happy birthday mama!!! No one loves us like you do. No one believes in their children like you do. No... http://t.co/hpVQOgv8YD


- Khloé (@KhloeKardashian) November 5, 2013


Happy happy birthday to my mommy! Thank you for inspiring and teaching me so much. You are the best... http://t.co/u1RsBeU5J3


- Kourtney Kardashian (@KourtneyKardash) November 5, 2013


Happy Birthday, Kris!


So, HollywoodLifers, what do YOU think? Are you surprised Kris cried herself to sleep?


- HL Staff More Kris Jenner News: Kris Jenner Turns 58 - Happy Birthday Kourtney Kardashian Hated Kris Jenner Show's North West Fake-Out Kris Jenner Cozies Up To 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik At Kanye West Concert

0 comments on Kris Jenner: Why I Cried All Night About Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search