KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Dina Manzo of 'Real Housewives': The happy medium between Kim Kardashian ...

Share on :

In a new interview, 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' returnee Dina Manzo says she plans to repair her strained relationship with sister Caroline Manzo off-camera, and that she wants to show young fans that there's a happy medium between Kim Kardashian and Gandhi.


Dina spoke to The Record to publicize her latest Project Ladybug benefit, but talk of course turned to the Bravo reality show, which Dina confirmed last week she will be rejoining for its fifth season. To the Record, she was slightly more equivocal - 'I'm considering it' - but says that shooting is likely to begin very shortly.


One thing that will be off-limits: Her own personal family drama. 'I love my parents way too much to get involved with that, and I see the pain that Teresa [Giudice] has endured.' Teresa's brother and sister-in-law Joe and Melissa Gorga joined the cast in the third season, and the show's drama has turned on the Giudice-Gorga family dynamics ever since.



Dina says she was aware that Caroline had already agreed to leave the show to shoot her own spinoff pilot for Bravo when she agreed to return.


'I'm not gonna lie. I think this world of, I don't want to call it entertainment, but the fame of it all has affected both of us in different ways,' Dina says. 'So, I'm thinking, 15 minutes come and go. And I understand we may be stretching it here and there. She just did her own pilot and I may be going back. But at the end of the day, after all that is done, we're gonna see through it all. ... I love my family. I always will. There's distance right now, and we'll fix that off camera.'


She also says she's still living with Tommy Manzo, from whom she split a year ago, and confirmed that her daughter Lexi, who was 12 when Dina first joined the cast of 'Housewives,' would appear on the show.


Dina feels they have a message that is very relevant to younger fans: 'What I want to do is show them that you can be glamorous and spiritual, so they don't give up the idea of spirituality because they feel like they have to give up the shoes and the fancy cars ... I think it's a really strong message for young girls to say that you don't have to be all just Kim Kardashian glamour and you don't have to be just all Gandhi. There is an in-between.'


0 comments on Dina Manzo of 'Real Housewives': The happy medium between Kim Kardashian ... :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search