KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kanye West Defies Critics on 'Ellen'

Share on :

Kanye West Defies Critics on 'Ellen'



Kanye West stopped by Ellen yesterday to debut the video for the cut 'Bound 2,' in which the rapper barrels down the highway on a motorcycle while simultaneously making out with fiancée Kim Kardashian. He also sat down with host Ellen DeGeneres to chat calmly about the criticisms frequently leveled at his artistic ambitions. 'God gave me everything that I wanted and now I want to take a piece of that joy that I'm feeling and give it back to the people that have helped make that happen for me,' West said.


'I think a misconception that people have about the way I create is that it's an 'I, I, I' thing,' he added. 'The reason why I created DONDA - which is a content, experience and product company - was to create a think tank with other amazing artists and let us bounce ideas. No one has reign, it's just the best idea wins.' West raved further about the many artists, producers, choreographers, musicians and even a pastor involved in DONDA, many of whom helped come up with the stage show for his current tour.


Kanye West Is Destined for Immortality; See Who Else Makes Our List

Below, watch West chat with DeGeneres about his relationship with Kardashian. He sports a big grin when he tells the host, 'People make fun of me for how in love I actually am,' and even cracks, 'I'm trying to avoid the jump-up-on-the-couch moment,' alluding to Tom Cruise's infamous incident on Oprah.


West's interview was decidedly more contained than some of his previous interviews, lacking the tangents of his recent interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live! - as well as a preceding one on the BBC that Kimmel spoofed, leading to a Twitter feud that was ultimately resolved on-air.


West is currently back out on the road after a string of mishaps - including a truck collision that damaged stage equipment - that caused him to cancel and postpone a string of concerts. The Yeezus tour resumed in Philadelphia this week and is set to continue through December, ending on the 23rd at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto.


Picks From Around the Web

Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.blog comments powered by


0 comments on Kanye West Defies Critics on 'Ellen' :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search