KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kanye West responds to Obama criticism

Share on :

In an interview with Philadelphia's Hot 107.9 radio station, Kanye West responded to Barack Obama dubbing him a 'jackass' in 2009, after West interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV VMA awards to praise Beyoncé.


On the 'jackass' comment, Kanye admitted that 'that's how the world felt,' but that Obama shouldn't have responded negatively. 'I don't care if somebody the President or not. I care about thoughts, and how you helpin' people, and what you bring to the world. My music brings joy to people. What I create brings joy to people, and I'm about people. Me, I'm not about me. I'm about, 'I got an idea that people gonna like.''


He added that 'I think he shouldn't mention my baby mama name,' in reference to Obama criticising a United States that is 'monitoring every day what Kim Kardashian was wearing, or where Kanye West was going on vacation.'


After a period of being relatively interview-shy, West is now positively oversharing, appearing frequently in the US media. Today he will appear on the Ellen talk show, saying that 'practice made perfect' when it came to conceiving his son North West with Kardashian, while earlier in the week he delivered a lecture at Harvard School of Design, praising the benefits of all this interviewing ('conversation is about realization, self realization, and actually seeing your creativity happen in front of you') and asserting that 'I believe that utopia is actually possible... But we're led by the least noble, the least dignified, the least tasteful, the dumbest, and the most political.'


He recently also appeared on the podcast of American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis, praising British director Steve McQueen. He also said that 'If I were to write my title, like going through the airport, and you have to put down what you do, I would literally write 'creative genius'' - before admitting that he can't always spell 'genius'.


0 comments on Kanye West responds to Obama criticism :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search