KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kanye West Reveals His Biggest Regret Regarding Daughter North

Share on :

By Ashley Majeski On February 25, 2014


Kanye West showed a rare moment of vulnerability during his concert last weekend. During a break between songs, the rapper told fans that his only regret in life involves North West, his daughter with Kim Kardashian.


'These past ten years have been amazing,' he told fans during his performance at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut. 'There's been some ups and downs. I made some mistakes and I've made some accomplishments.There's only one thing I regret There's only one thing I wish I could change out of everything that's ever happened. I wish that my mother could've met my daughter.'


Kanye West says he regrets the fact that his mother never got to meet his daughter. (WENN)

Kanye's beloved mother, Donda, died in 2007 from complications stemming from a plastic surgery procedure. Kanye, who was very close to his mother, penned the song 'Hey Momma' after Donda's death and was instrumental in helping to pass a California law that requires patients that are having elective plastic surgery to get a complete physical before the procedure.


Last summer, Kanye discussed his mother's death during a chat on his future mother-in-law Kris Jenner's talk show.


'There were times [after my mom's death], I would put my life at risk. I didn't have something to live for,' he said. 'Now I have two very special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for.'


According to a concert review penned by MassLive.com writer Donnie Moorhouse, Kanye also used the concert to compare himself to some of the greatest innovators in recent history, including Walt Disney and Steve Jobs. He informed his fans that is often feels stifled.


'You get famous for one thing and they hold you back from every other thing,' he told the crowd.


Kanye concluded the U.S. leg of his Yeezus Tour on February 23. He will next head to Australia in May for the tour's final five performances.


0 comments on Kanye West Reveals His Biggest Regret Regarding Daughter North :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search