KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Did Kim Kardashian Show Her Engagement Ring Before Kanye West's Proposal ...

Share on :

By Deepika Rajani On February 21, 2014


Last week's offering of Keeping Up With The Kardashians saw the moment when Kanye West got down on one knee and proposed to Kim Kardashian. However, the E! Network reality TV show has now been accused of playing around with the scenes.


Radar Online have alleged that Kim was seen wearing her engagement ring on the show before the episode which saw Kim accept Kanye's proposal in San Francisco.


The site then went on to pinpoint a scene where Khloe and Kourtney were talking about Kim using a code name whilst she tidied away her daughter's clothes.



Kim seen in the episode prior to the engagement with a ring on her finger (E!)

A rep for Keeping Up With The Kardashians and a rep for Kim have been approached for comment.


Meanwhile, Kim recently hit out at the false claims the tabloids made about her having implants in her bum. Using her official Twitter page as her platform to air her grievances about the false reports about her, Kim wrote:


'I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose.


See It? The diamond sparkler bares a strong resemblance to the ring Kanye gave her (E!)

'Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight(especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you.


'I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!'


0 comments on Did Kim Kardashian Show Her Engagement Ring Before Kanye West's Proposal ... :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search