KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian slams 'butt implant' stories

Share on :

Add Videos or Photos Be first to contribute


Sign in now to share your story.


Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google+


Be first to contribute


Verifying your credentials...

Please wait.


Uh oh!

We're experiencing a few technical issues.


Try again


Stop with the 'nonsense,' the reality star urges.


Kim Kardashian has reached the boiling point. She's mad and she's letting everyone know.


In a lengthy Twitter note, the reality star rants about recent stories (which are actually stories that have popped up now and then for years), that she has been doing something to beef up her famous backside.


'I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections,' she tweeted Wednesday, 'Get a life!'


She goes on to address her weight, too, saying, 'Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you.'


She ends with, 'I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!'


USA NOW First Bitcoin ATMs unveiled in U.S. | USA NOW

0 comments on Kim Kardashian slams 'butt implant' stories :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search