KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian calls out tabloid for Photoshopping her clothes

Share on :
@kimkardashian via Twitter

'BTW tabloid...please don't photoshop my clothes! If they photoshop my clothes who knows what else they tweak ' Kim Kardashian wrote on Wednesday to call out OK! Magazine for photoshopping.


Don't mess with Kim Kardashian's fashion choices.


The 33-year-old reality starlet took to Twitter on Wednesday to point out that OK! Magazine had altered the color of her couture on the cover of this week's issue.


PHOTOS: KIM KARDASHIAN'S STYLE MAKEOVER

'BTW tabloid...please don't photoshop my clothes! If they photoshop my clothes who knows what else they tweak,' she wrote alongside the cover image of her in a blue sweater and the actual grey one she owns.


Kardashian is on a roll this week slamming faux stories about her.


RELATED: KIM KARDASHIAN SLAMS BUTT IMPLANT RUMORS

'I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!' she also wrote to her almost 20 million followers.


'Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!'


RELATED: KIM KARDASHIAN, SETH ROGEN POSE FOR PIC AFTER 'BOUND 2' SPOOF

Kardashian is constantly the center of scrutiny when it comes to her famous curves and in 2011 she even underwent an x-ray to appease skeptics of her bum.


'Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me,' she added.


0 comments on Kim Kardashian calls out tabloid for Photoshopping her clothes :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search