KIM KARDASHIAN NEWS TODAY, AND GET HEALTHY INSURANCE INFORMATION

Kim Kardashian slams butt implant rumors

Share on :
Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images

Kim Kardashian slams new rumors about her rear - calling out tabloid reports in a Twitter rant.


Kim Kardashian is - yet again - slamming rumors that her derriere is not real.


The reality star launched a Twitter rant on Wednesday, apparently against new tabloid reports that she has butt implants.



'I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!' Kardashian, 33, wrote.


'Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!'


PHOTOS: KIM KARDASHIAN'S STYLE MAKEOVER

The rear end rumors have plagued the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star for years. In 2011 she even underwent an x-ray to appease skeptics.


This time, Kardashian is upset the butt bullying has to do with her pregnancy - but vowed to not conform to 'skinny standards.'


RELATED: KANYE WEST, KIM KARDASHIAN TO WEAR CROWNS AT WEDDING: REPORT

'Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me,' she wrote.


'And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!'


0 comments on Kim Kardashian slams butt implant rumors :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search